Sunday, September 11, 2005

Loving the Meat Sticks

Now that Abby is feeding herself all the time, we bought her some of those baby meat sticks. Damon loved them when he was a baby, and I know my sisters couldn't get enough of them. They still buy them on occasion, and they're about to turn 18. Me? I can't get past the smell to even try one. I couldn't when I was a kid, and I can't now. Abby had a great time digging the inside meat part out from the outer skin-type layer. Eventually she ate the pile of shredded meat on her tray.

















1 comment:

Maureen said...

I bought them once for Connor and I couldn't deal with the smell or the nasty water that's in the jar. He didn't really love them. He just liked to play with them. He likes tuna salad though, which is equally as gross to prepare.