Monday, October 24, 2005

Our Monkey

We keep the coffee table pushed up against the couch and a cushion in front of it so Abby wouldn't crawl under it. Last week, she figured out how to climb up onto the coffee table, and then the couch, using the cushion as a step. So much for that idea.






















Also, I was finally to take a picture of her standing on her own. She hasn't made any more progress on walking yet. When she tries to take a couple of steps, she ends up hurling herself forward with her upper body which throws her off balance.

3 comments:

Maureen said...

I love the look on her face in the second picture, she's like, "Yeah, I just did that, now what are you gonna do about it?". Aren't they so funny?!

Anonymous said...

I love it!!!! Abby is going to be a climber just like her father! I just love the facial expressions. I would like her thoughts.

Peggy said...

She looks incredibly proud of herself and rightly so! ;)